CLIENT: VCU School of Business
SERVICES: Illustration, Motion Graphics, Animation
- As the Digital Marketing Intern for the Communications and Marketing Department at the VCU School of Business, I provided design expertise to each of the school's departments. I assisted with the creation and management of social media content, website design and content updates, and the development of digital and printed media for student resources and events.
- My most impactful contribution was the creation and implementation of a number of graphic digital assets that improved the school's web presence. This included—
- • Unifying the school's social media with new, cohesive graphics for profile photos, banner images, and highlight covers
- • New website icons, both universal as well as department-specific
- • An informative and versatile motion graphic used to inform our audience of the termination of unused social media accounts
- • A new take on the new-student orientation video for the Money Spot, a free financial counseling service available to students